My name is Anastasia M. Poulopoulos. Since 2003, I have successfully represented thousands of property owners for real estate tax appeals throughout the greater Chicagoland area. I have met with local assessors and represented my clients at the hearings with the board of review.
In 2006 I started Anastasia M. Poulopoulos, Ltd. with a focus on real estate property tax reduction education and property tax appeals in Illinois.
When you choose me to represent you with your property tax appeal, you will get prompt attention, outstanding service and a comprehensive and aggressive property tax appeal filed on your behalf with the assessor and/or the board of review.
My Professional Experience and Credentials:
- Northwestern University-BA, Major in Mathematics
- DePaul University College of Law – J.D.
- Licensed Attorney – State of Illinois
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker-State of Illinois
- Licensed Continuing Education Instructor-State of Illinois
- Author of Licensed CE Course of Real Estate Property Tax Reduction
I have been recognized as a leader in the field of residential and commercial real estate property tax reduction. I am sharing this with you, not to impress you, but to impress upon you that my law practice is built around one fundamental purpose: Lowering Your Real Estate Taxes.
Author, Instructor, Educator
In addition to handling my client’s property tax appeal business, in 2008 I recognized a need for an educational seminar for property owners, realtors®, mortgage bankers and certified financial planners, CFP®,. The purpose of our educational seminars, webinars and CE (continuing education) courses is to help individual property owners, realtors®, mortgage bankers and certified financial planners, CFP®, who want to learn about the property tax appeal process in Illinois.
Our educational seminars, webinars and CE (continuing education) courses are offered periodically throughout the year. We have educated thousands of individual property owners, realtors®, mortgage bankers and financial advisors on how to reduce the assessed value of property and in-turn reduce the individual real estate property tax bill.
I am the author and instructor for educational seminars and approved CE (continuing education) courses for the following real estate and financial services trade organizations:
- Independent Accountants Association of Illinois
- North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors
- Rockford Area Realtor Association
- CPA Society of Illinois
- The Illinois Association of Realtors
- The Chicago Association of Realtors
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- The Financial Planning Association of Illinois
When you choose Anastasia M. Poulopoulos, you will be confident in the information and representation that you receive. We are focused exclusively on real estate property tax reduction and education.
Thanks for visiting our website and we look forward to serving you and building a long-term beneficial relationship!